| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pirenopolis in May is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 11:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Pirenopolis May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Pirenopolis, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Pirenopolis:
- Peixe, Brazil - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) N
- Parana, Brazil - 386.7 kms (240.3 miles) NNE
- Posse, Brazil - 340.4 kms (211.5 miles) NE
- Formosa, Brazil - 178.4 kms (110.8 miles) E
- Brasilia, Brazil - 110.8 kms (68.9 miles) E
- Paracatu, Brazil - 270.6 kms (168.1 miles) SE
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 362.2 kms (225.1 miles) SE
- Ipameri, Brazil - 224.4 kms (139.4 miles) SSE
- Catalao, Brazil - 281.1 kms (174.7 miles) SSE
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 401.5 kms (249.5 miles) SE